The cemetery is tucked away in an undeveloped area of Fairfax County reached by Blue Topaz Lane and a dirt road. The earliest burial was in 1926 and the most recent in 2005. In spite of its remote location, the cemetery is cared for. The graves are marked with commercial headstones, funeral home markers, and field stones. Some mementos, such as a tea cup and saucer, have been placed on graves. A few of the graves are covered with crushed stone and larger stones surrounding the grave. Unfortunately, there is also evidence of dumped trash nearby.